What we can help with?
All children, teens and adults have a little bit of bother with something from time to time, but if it is a problem, particularly a persistent problem, that is interfering with life, happiness, achievement or how they get on with others then an assessment might be a good idea.
Some of the things we can help with:
- Anger management.
- Anxiety and worries.
- Autism assessment and management.
- Behavioural troubles.
- Dyscalculia [difficulty with maths].
- Dysgraphia [difficulty with writing].
- Dyslexia [difficulty with written words].
- Dyspraxia [difficulty with coordination and motor control, sometimes including speech].
- Hearing disorders including Auditory Processing Disorder.
- Generalised developmental difficulties.
- Language disorders.
- Social relationships and skill development.
- Visual disorders.
*We do not do court work, and those with an acute mental health concern should contact their doctor or a Clinical Psychologist.
No referral necessary